Will You Be The One To Join Us?
We are a community of like-minded engaged people that strive to do great animations in a professional way so that the people around us can:
1. Follow their professional and personal dreams
2. Reach their full potential as Creative Professionals
This is For:
Volunteers / Internships / Freelancers / Jobs & Carreers
Note for Interns: We work 100% online through systems like Basecamp, Trello, Slack, and others. So if your college or university asks that you have to go to a physical office we won’t be able to provide that.
Not sure who we are?
Visit our About us where you can discover the rest of the team.
Still not sure?
Then check out these videos:
Here are some of the businesses we have worked with:
I read these emails personally and choose the best people, to create the ultimate team to help us create this vision.
Because we seek people that really believe in what we do and our goals.
Which is becoming a great animation studio that works for the best in the world while forming a family and helping our team become the greatest creative professionals possible.
- You’ll get to work from anywhere you want since we work online.
- You’ll be part of a high-performance team that will support you in any endeavor inside or outside of Space Rabbit Studios.
- You’ll get access to classes, resources, inside secrets of high-achievers and the opportunity to learn from the best in the animation industry.
- At the end of the day, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of a team that will have your back no matter what.
This comes at a cost.
Out of every 40 applicants, only 1 usually gets chosen.
This is a high-performance team.
We also don’t do things the “usual way”, you’ll even find this process very different from most companies. We change constantly, we adapt, we learn from the best in the world and use their methods. The reason why we have achieved so much is not because we have a big team, or lots of money, but because of this. We focus on achieving the goal and we look for the most efficient way to do so, even if it’s not “normal” in business.
If you’re someone who craves to the “old structures” or “the usual way of doing things” or what’s considered “normal” then this is not for you. I highly advise you not to apply.
This is not for everyone.